
Fellow Johnsons,
A feeling stirs inside of me. It feels like a little baby butterfly waiting to emerge from its cocoon. But this is no butterfly, my friends. It's a party.
Now by my calculations we're at about the halfway point of our tenure here. During this time, we've managed to have a few pretty sweet parties while expending fairly limited effort. I want to see what happens when the full collective muscle of our raging johnsons is flexed. I'm talkin early invite, regular weekend, push the couches to the sides of the room cuz we're gonna be rockin so hard party. I see a disco ball, a dj of some sorts, fish in bowls from petland discounts...in other words, the whole enchilada. Now my initial thought was to do this for Roast Gui's birthday...but I think its just too far away and we may want to consider a little warm up.
As such, I see a party in February dubbed, "Dan's Birthday/The Pre-Party/ A Month in Advance/
Big Muscles"
Let's get serious here,
Baroque-ass Mofo
1 comment:
Get serious? Maybe one = too many. And does that girl have pipe cleaners for hair?
Post a Comment